Growth Donation Box

Encouragers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

DEC 05, 2009

Just when I thought I had hit rock bottom with my parents, I manage to fall even further. Last night I was out driving and I get pulled over for expired registration. I was pretty bummed out until they said that they were going to have my truck towed. Oh NO! They couldn't just say go back home and stay off the road till then; no...they tow my truck. They also had to have 3 officers there for some reason, and they were asking me if I had any illegal substances or weapons in my truck. I've never seen a cop ask that kind of question before for a simple pull over. It was pretty obvious they were out for some fucking blood because:
1) It was Friday night after the football championship game,
2) 10:1 the home team lost, and
3) They were upset about it.

So yea basically FML right now. FML! x.x

1 comment: