Growth Donation Box

Encouragers

Saturday, June 20, 2009

About poll and more

23 people have said "I care" on the poll. While I'm not saying anyone is lying, I do find it hard to believe that everyone cares. I know for a fact that there are people out there that just want to "whack off" to gainers. I also know there are those out there that are interested in the person themselves. So, I just want to throw it out there that I am willing to talk to anyone, but believe me when I say that I will block anyone who doesn't care about me or anyone but their own Turn On.

On another note, I have gone back down to 170 and have been around there for quite a while. I am planning a trip to go visit 2 friends of mine, both of which I love very much. Both of them are my "brothers." Both are my younger bros and one of them is my love ^-^. I would like it if everyone would comment on this post to show that you care. Even if you have nothing to say just say Hi or something just so I know that you really do CARE.

Until next time

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Justin:
    That is good news, your going to visit this summer. Especially guys you care for a lot.
    I wonder, do you have to travel far? I love travelling and visiting friends. Luckily I am able to travel a lot, over 50,000 kilometres a year.
    I also hope that a change of scenery will lift your spirits. And, I must remark, you'll be travelling 10 lbs lighter!
    To make myself quite clear, I do care about you as a person, not particularly if you have a big belly or a small one (although I don't find very thin people attractive).
    You mentioned that you are in a band, so I assume you are musical. How often do you play for others? Or is it just for your (plural) own entertainment.
    I'm glad you ended your blog with "Until next time". I hope that is soon.
    Norbert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im confused by what you mean by brothers, but have a good trip!

    Also people can care without commenting you know... If you tell people to say something when they dont want to, thats like saying "pretend you care when you dont"

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Elfstone: WHat I mean by "brothers" is that these friends of mine are so close that they are essentially brothers to me. I don't want to force anyone to comment, but I just think it would be nice to see that people will do something if asked. I am a fan of chatting with new people, and I just like to see if I can possibly make new friends with those that are willing to talk to me, but nor just about gaining and what not.

    @efinately: Hello :)

    @Norbert: I'm not entirely sure on how far I have to travel, but I'm going from California, to Wisconsin, then from one friend's place to another from Wisconsin to Alabama. Well right now we are currently practice many cover songs but we hope to be getting a gig somewhere soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Brothers" and "love" sounds scandalous! Just kidding I'm sure it's just good clean fun...but travel safe have fun and make good choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the sort of person who listens often, but speaks up rarely. I honestly find it psychologically fascinating, your search for understanding and for connection with other human beings through a media that is so often used just for sexual gratification. I just wanted you to know that your words have touched me in my heart and I hope your search leads you to that understanding and connection you seek. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey wussup, would love chatting, im tjj240@msn.com, im also a gainer, but i do other things besides gaining so dont get upset if i change the subject from gaining to acting to the news or something off the topic lol, i like learning about ppl and im always up for makeing new friends

    ReplyDelete